2017 FOOTBALL SUMMER INFORMATION
#PATRIOTNATION STRENGTH/CONDITIONING CAMP (No charge for camp)
- June 12th – July 28th (Mondays – Thursdays)
- 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. – All Football
- 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – Open Weight Room
- Weightroom closed – July 3rd – 7th
#PatriotNation Football Camp
- August 1st – 3rd
- 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. (4th to 8th)
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (9th)
GCM Football Information
- Football Practice begins August 7th
- Time – 7:00
- All Team/Individual Pictures
- August 19th
- 7:30 a.m.
- August 12th– Intrasquad
- August 18th – Hardin Jefferson (Home)
- 5:00 p.m. (9th/JV)
- 6:00 p.m. (Varsity)
- August 25th – Port Arthur Memorial (Home)
- 9:00 a.m. – 9th/J.V.
- 10:15 a.m. – Varsity
First Day of School
- August 28th
Other Important Information
- You must have a physical and all other medical paperwork completed before the first day of football practice. No equipment will be issued if all paperwork is not turned in.
- Equipment will be issued the first day of practice
- Per GCCISD District policy, you must be clean shaven. No facial hair
- “Mustaches/Beards • Mustaches may be worn as long as they are neatly trimmed and do not extend past the corners of the mouth. • Sideburns shall be neatly trimmed and not extend past the earlobe. • No other facial hair will be allowed.”
- ANYONE NOT CLEAN SHAVED WILL NOT GET EQUIPMENT UNTIL THEY COMPLY WITH THE DRESS CODE!
- The following football equipment will be issued:
- Shoulder Pads
- Practice Jersey
- Practice Shirt/Shorts
- Miscellaneous pads
- Practice Cleats
- Laundry Strap
- Gloves can only be worn. However, they will not be worn the first week of practice. Then, it will be the discretion of the coach when they will be worn.
 GCCISD Parent/Student Handbook, pg. 14